Fox IT offers a wide range of Business Relationship Management Training courses
Our BRM course(s) enable you to fully benefit from proven best practices in Business Relationship Management Body of Knowledge (BRMI BOK) and is relevant for Team Members of Internal and External Service Providers who aspire to have a strategic partnership with their respective business partners.
- Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline.
- The BRMP Foundation training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
- The CBRM® Practitioner Qualification is intended for the intermediate-to-advanced Business Relationship Manager, as it focuses on advancing to the role of Strategic Business Relationship Manager.
BRM Training – Benefits For Individuals
- Provide a practical framework for identifying, planning, establishing and sustaining BRM Capability within the enterprise.
- Understand the key concepts and Taxonomy (Vocabulary of Business Relationship Management).
- Understand the need and value of being a Strategic partner rather than an Order Taker.
- Need for Value Focus (Strategic) versus Service Focus(Tactical) activities.
- Understand the key competencies for the BRM Role such as:
• Strategic Partnering
• Business IQ
• Portfolio Management
• Provider Domain
• Powerful Communications
- Identify Tools/Artefacts that can be leveraged to improve relationships with Business Partners(Traditionally Internal Customers).
BRM Training – Benefits For Organisations
- Understand Why Alignment is not enough and the imperative of Convergence (The Key Purpose BRM).
- Evaluate and articulate the need/value of BRM.
- Foster Strategic Partnerships with internal and external Business Partners.
- Understand the Building Blocks of establishing BRM Capability within the enterprise.
- Establish a Road-map for Building BRM capability based on present Relationship Maturity (Relationship Maturity Model).
- Create an environment of “Convergence” amongst Business Partners (Traditionally Called Internal Customers) and Provider Functions such as IT (Traditionally called Internal Service Providers).
- Enhance Business IQ.
Glimpse of Our Trainings
Feedback on our BRMP® Foundation Workshops
The instructor holds excellent knowledge of the Business Relationship Management domain. He engaged the participants very effectively without using a single slide. He gave very relevant examples using real-time scenarios which helped us to understand quickly and relate to the core concepts of Business Relationship Management.
The instructor is a wonderful presenter with great knowledge of content. This enthusiasm and energy kept the momentum going and made the learning a wonderful experience.
Teaching techniques and knowledge trainer, quite interactive session instead of traditional PPT sessions.
I like the way instructed conveyed the subject. Its interesting innovating and enhanced my knowledge to improve the relationship in my work role. The instructor takes very basic examples to get the training to understand. Very good connectivity within training. We would like to see him in our other training.
Upcoming BRMP Training in India – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad
|21st June 2019 – 23rd June 2019||Ramada Encore, Bangalore||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|06th July 2019 – 08th July 2019||Hyderabad||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|26th July 2019 – 28th July 2019||Aloft, New Delhi||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|2nd August 2019 – 4th August 2019||Ramada Encore, Bangalore||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|23rd August 2019 – 25th August 2019||Ramada Encore, Bangalore||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|30th August 2019 – 1st September 2019||Aloft, New Delhi||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|13th September 2019 – 15th September 2019||Aloft, New Delhi||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|20th September 2019 – 22nd September 2019||Ramada Encore, Bangalore||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
|22nd November 2019 – 24th November 2019||Mumbai||INR 48,860||ENQUIRE NOW|
FAQs: About BRMP Training in India – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad
The BRMP training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for IT Professionals at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of Business Relationship Management discipline.
BRMP Foundation certification is offered by Business Relationship Management Institute based out of United States of America which is a not for profit membership organization. The training program exhaustively focuses on developing the Business Relationship Management core skills such as:
- Strategic Partnering – How to form Strategic partnership with Internal and External Customers,
- Business I.Q – How to enhance Business I.Q to create value for internal and external customer,
- Portfolio Management – Effectively manage and balance portfolio
- Provider Domain – Present and Market Unique value proposition to internal and external customers
- Powerful Communication – How to become a powerful communicator by learning skills of influence, effective communication and message framing
- Business Transition Management – How to effectively manage the human dynamics before, during and after implementing a business change initiative such as digital transformation, Transformation programs
Business Relationship Manager is sought after role in organizations which want to drive Convergence, Strategic partnership with their internal and external customers and are venturing or venture into digital transformation journey.
The achievement of this coveted qualification demonstrates that you have a strategic mind set toward Business Partner and Customer engagement.
Following are the key Career Benefits of BRMP® Qualification
- Progress to Strategic, Tactical role from Operations and execution driven roles
- Develop Strong Convergence and Business First Mindset and be effective in external customer or internal customer/senior management communication, relationship management and value creation
- Develop a strong understanding of the methods, tool, techniques, vocabulary used by IT and Customer leadership which will help in instantly connecting with the leadership and demonstrate individual’s ability to play strategic roles within the organization
- Become a key player in the Digital Transformation initiative within the enterprise
Higher remuneration based on moving to more Strategic, customer facing roles.
Project Manager, Program Manager, Product owners, Architects, Consultants, Service delivery managers, business analysts, IT Operations Manager, IT Managers, Service Owners, Service Managers, Business Relationship Managers, IT Leaders, CIO, Quality Managers, Account Managers, Sales/Pre-sales Managers, Middle Management can take this certification program and would benefit from it. Anyone who wants to understand Business Relationship Management discipline fundamentally in the right context can take this certification. All the professional who aspire to move into Strategic leadership roles and who want to move away from their existing execution/operations driven roles will benefit from this program.IT and Business Professionals involved in Digital Transformation programs would also benefit from this program.
The BRMP qualification does not expire. Once you pass the test with the appropriate score, you do not need any further professional credit units to keep the certification valid.
The BRMP qualification is valid through out and does not expire. There is no requirement of attaining professional credit units to keep the certification valid.
Fox IT is one of the few and first globally accredited Consulting and Training organization who have started the BRMP awareness and training drive in India.
Our consultants are actively involved with the BRM Institute and actively contribute to the overall Business Relationship Management discipline through consulting, coaching, mentoring IT leaders and fortune 500 companies across the globe. For instance, Our Principal Coach and Business Relationship Management Practice Head “Mr. Avinash Singh” is the regional ambassador of BRM Institute for “India” and is one of the recognized thought leader In the Business Relationship management discipline and regularly blogs about the BRM best practices. All our training’s are conducted by experience consultants with a minimum average experience of 18+ Years who are global thought leaders, authors, advisors have helped organizations to develop BRM capabilities ground up and have deep understanding of not only BRM disciple but also for frameworks such as ITIL®, COBIT®, Lean IT, DEVOPS, Agile and VeriSM™ which helps them to share distilled knowledge of how BRM is different from other frameworks and helps individuals/organizations build BRM capability and skill set.
Our Training’s are considered as Experience Sharing workshops, fun, interactive, discussion oriented, Hands on exercise driven with immense pass rates rather than Slideshows due to the rich experience-expertise of our BRM Coach and activity based course design.
Public Classroom: This is an instructor-led classroom (physical or virtual) based course that uses a combination of lectures, group discussions, assignments and sample exams to reinforce the key learning topics, and is based on BRM Best Practice Guidelines. We conduct the programs globally but India specifically we conduct BRMP Training and Certification workshops in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai
Dedicated Corporate Session: This is an instructor-led classroom (physical or virtual) delivered for a specific customer to meet specific objectives that the customer wants to achieve, typically these are conducted onsite in customer premises. We conduct the programs globally but India specifically we conduct BRMP Training and Certification workshops in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai or any location as per customer preference.
One to One Training (Online Instructor based): This option is suitable for IT leaders, Senior Professionals, who want to learn at their own convenience. Online dedicated Trainers are assigned as per the schedule of the individuals and tailored learning schedule is created. This mode of training can be customized to fit enterprise and individual’s objective. The examinations are conducted in online mode post the training completion by the examination institute directly.
We primarily conduct the BRMP Training in certification workshops in the following cities – Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai.
We also conduct virtual online instructor based session for the delegates for any location both in India and internationally.
The registration fee is inclusive of the following:
- Accredited BRMP Study Material
- Instructor led Training
- BRMP Foundation Certification examination from APMG and BRM Institute
- Soft Copy of the Certificate from APMG and BRM Institute (Post successfully passing of the Examination)
- 50% Discount on professional membership of BRM Institute for the first year
- Venue and associated costs in case of Public Workshops
Payment can be made as per your convenience through the following modes
- Credit card or Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Payment gateway
* We offer attractive discounts to individual who make advance payments 20 Days prior to the workshop
Contact us directly on the phone or we can get in touch with you →